Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another ugly picture of a good dinner

I think I have located the camera I want to buy. Nice and cheap. Should take better pictures than my phone.

I'm thinking this is the by far worst picture yet. Its probably hard to figure out whats going on. The picture is blurry as well as the food was not very colorful to start with -- its one of my pet peeves. At the time though I was trying to use up leftovers and food from the box, so ended up with a very white dinner....

So if anyone had a guess to what that mess is before reading down, I think the guess could be quite funny.

What it actually is was stuffed flounder. The stuffing was made out of butter, onion, celery, garlic, lump crab meat, and bread crumbs. It was good. I baked it with just butter, lemon, and salt for seaoning. There is leftover kohl-slaw on the plate. The other white mass is the beautiful red potatoes from the box. I mashed them with garlic and butter. Its unfortunate the camera didn't at least pick up the little red bits from the skin. Still, bad camera or not, it was a very plain plate. Tasted good though.

1 comment: