Saturday, August 20, 2011

One fun trail run in North Dakota

So this is the best day of my North Dakota vacation which was more of a trail walk than run and totally documented pictorally.....





Here is the trail head.



Feet ...







Vibram feet....









A look back.











And forward again











































It would be nice if I could move pics around because I'd put this one at the beginning, but I have not figured out that part of editing.













































We never quite figured out what lives in these, there were many burrows.























Wonder what hatched out of this egg.





















































Mike got sick of walking with me and took off.



































































We crossed many of these cow ponds. That is what made the vibrams the ideal shoe for this day. too bad it probably is why I'm stuck in an immobilizer boot now.
























Weird ass big mushroom.



















































This guy was cool. Another trail runner






















































1 comment: