Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ok, I have not blogged for a long long time and had some problems today. For one the picture of the sushi kit and later the shoes do not belong, but I'll be damned if I can get rid of them.

Everything added is the remainder of dishes created and boxes of CSA organic foods from last year. Its ridiculous that it took over a year for me to get them on here but that is my life. Feels good to have done it cuz I'm deleting all that off my computer.

Hopefully in the next week North Dakota pics, which are mostly me chronicling a day of trail running go on. Then this blog is gonna be inactive and I'm going to start writing on my new one which will be a combo of fitness, cooking , running, recovering, health, and whatever else is going on over here -- or it will be a big fuckin empty space because I won't have time to do it. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment